|Cost to buy||Unknown|
|Cost to sell||Unknown|
When received with CoinShare active, the Virtus robe top will be dropped as 120 Virtus robe top shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|80 , 80 21x21px||Yes|
|[view] • [talk]|
Ancient armour degrades as it is used. Equipment received from Nex is fully repaired and can be used for 60,000 charges of combat (though it degrades by 2 charges per hit, making the minimum time 5 hours) until it degrades completely and requires repair before it can be used again; it does not suffer in performance as it degrades from fully repaired to fully degraded. The remaining charges of Ancient armour can be checked by right-clicking it and selecting 'check-charge'. Additionally, Ancient armour may only be traded if fully repaired or fully degraded. Items lose 20% charge if reclaimed from a gravestone after dying.
There are two ways to repair Ancient armour. Players can talk to any of the NPCs listed below and they will repair the items for a price, or repair the pieces themselves using an armour stand in any player-owned house for a reduced cost based on their Smithing level. The equipment can be repaired at any stage, and the cost will be adjusted according to how much it has degraded. The repair costs below are as if the equipment has fully degraded.
The following NPCs can repair the armour:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
| Costs to repair|
|NPC||POH Armour Stand|
|Level 1 Smithing||Level 99 Smithing|
|The price is exactly 50% when operating a Smithing cape.|
- This item, along with the other Virtus, Torva, and Pernix pieces, originally had a glitch which did not allow them to be traded even after being repaired. This has since been fixed.
- This top has a little indent in the middle, looking like a cross or crossbow perhaps. This might be a reference to Zaros's "cross" symbol.
- Virtus is a Latin word meaning power.
- Whenever Nex drops a piece of Torva, Pernix, or Virtus armour, a server wide announcement is broadcast to all players currently logged into that particular world.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, when worn, the robe top increased a player's maximum life points by 200.