|Start point||Talk to the crying boy west of Falador.|
|Requirements||You must be able to beat 4 monsters from level 16 to 49 without a break.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Witch's Experiment fought over four forms:
- Talk to the Boy standing by the long garden just West of Falador. Choose the first option twice.
Entering the HouseEdit
- Go to the front door of the house.
- Search the Northern potted plant for a key and enter.
- Grab the diary on the table and read it.
- Go through the north door and into the basement.
- If you didn't bring gloves, search the nearby boxes for a pair. You may have to search several times
- While wearing gloves, enter the gate.
- Search the cupboard.
- Go back up the ladder and into the small room to the south.
- Use Cheese on the Mouse Hole on the Eastern wall.
- Use the magnet on the mouse.
Retrieving the BallEdit
- Head to the fountain.
- Note: Use the hedges to hide from Nora T. Hagg or most of the above steps will need to be repeated.
- Check the fountain.
- Go to the shed and use the key on the door.
- Note: Do not take the ball yet.
- Kill the Witch's experiment four times.
- Take the ball.
- Go back to the boy and give him the ball.
- Note: If you decide to run back to the boy instead of teleporting near by, be sure not to be seen by the witch or you will be teleported outside the garden and have the ball removed from your inventory.
- Quest complete!