|Start point||Begin by speaking to Grish, located west of Gu'Tanoth and south of Castle Wars.|
|Length||Long (if items need to be made during quest)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Grish in Jiggig, located a short run south of the Castle Wars.
- Talk to the Ogre Guard.
- Climb over the barricade.
- Run east and down the stairs.
- Run north-west and search the skeleton, kill the zombie and take his backpack.
- Open the backpack, search the broken lectern.
- Read the torn page.
- Search the nearby coffin until you find a Black prism (may take multiple attempts).
- Enter the Dragon Inn pub in Yanille.
- Use the dragon tankard on the bartender.
- Talk to Zavistic Rarve on the 1st floor of the Wizard's guild. Ring the bell outside if you lack the requirements.
- Enter the house just north of the guild, 1st floor[, talk to Sithik in bed. ]
- Search the drawers, the cupboard, and the wardrobe.
- Read the 3 books, use the papyrus on Sithik, use the portrait on Sithik.
- If Sithik didn't appreciate the "honesty" of the portrait you will have to make another.
- Use the portrait on the bartender.
- Show your items to Zavistic in the magic guild.
- Use the Strange Potion on Sithik, then use it in his tea, amazingly he doesn't suspect a thing.
- Climb down the ladder, climb up the ladder, ask Sithik all the possible questions.
- Return to Grish at the quest start, he will give you a key.
- Ask him if there is an easier way to kill Zogres.
- Head down the stairs to the east again.
- Once inside, run directly west, through the double doors and down more stairs.
- Search the stand in the open area. Prepare for battle.
- Kill Slash and take his artefact.
- Return to Grish.
- Quest complete!